Leasing & Financing
E Display Inc. a leading provider of digital signage solutions has partnered with industry leading financial institutions in US and Canada, is pleased to offer our customers the option of leasing their purchase (digital signage displays, media players, software, content, training, installation, freight). Leasing is a perfect option for anyone making a big ticket purchase.
Our simple and efficient leasing process will help you quickly acquire the complete digital signage package your business needs in order to operate. Whether you have an established business or a startup, new equipment can help increase revenue. Leasing your equipment can improve cash flow resulting in a much more effective operation.
You require a simple and efficient equipment leasing process which is why our partnered financial institution often approve request in as little as 15 minutes.
- 100% financing with no down payment or upfront administration fees.
- Fixed monthly payments: Turns a single purchase into a small monthly payment, freeing up vital capital to grow the business.
- Payments including sales tax are spread out over the duration of the term.
- Helps to manage cash flow.
- Preserves working capital and existing lines of credit for day-to-day operating expenses and unforeseen emergencies.
- Provides tax benefits as leasing is an operating expense which can be written-off in most cases.
- Flexibility in structuring your lease term and payment schedule.
- Protection from equipment devaluation or obsolescence because you can upgrade your equipment with minimal charges.
- Leases are often easier to obtain and have more flexible terms than loans.
- $1.00 purchase option (USA).
- $10.00 purchase option (Canada).
- $10% early purchase option.
- Minimum purchase for leasing is $1,000 (before taxes).
- Some items of lower value qualify for leasing if accessorized.
- Lease terms are available from 24-66 months.
- O.A.C. (On Approved Credit).
- First and last month payment in advance.
Contact us today to see how we can help your business grow and succeed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can lease?
Any consumer, company, sole proprietorship, partnership, organization or association can apply to lease equipment.
Why should I lease?
There are a number of advantages that make leasing an attractive option for many people.
- Offers fixed regular payments.
- Provides financing for 100% of the purchase including equipment, software and services (i.e. installation, freight).
- Allows people and businesses to pay for equipment as it is used to generate income.
- Conserves both working capital and bank lines of credit.
Who owns the equipment?
As the lessor of the goods the financial firm is the legal owner of the equipment during the lease period. Most leases are written with a $1 or $10 buy-back so that at the end of the lease period the customer owns the goods.
What is the process for leasing equipment?
Review the credit information provided on the lease application. Upon approval, the lease agreement is prepared. When the equipment is delivered, the leasing firm will begin billing you according to the agreed lease payment terms and schedule.
Is a down payment required?
How are lease payments determined?
The monthly payment is based on the term of the lease, cost of the equipment and the type of leasing plan you choose. We offer 24-66 month leasing plans.
What factors are used to determine credit worthiness?
Credit worthiness is based on a number of factors:
- Credit bureau rating
- Type of business
- Length of time in business
- Financing conditions
- References from financial institutions
- Trade references
- Bank reference
Can I purchase the equipment at the end of the lease?
Yes. You have the option of continuing the lease, purchasing the equipment or returning it to the lender. Your lease plan will determine what your buy-out options are.
For lease applications over $25,000, 2 years of financial statements may be required.